Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend

Since I can have two days off per week, I didn't have a better idea how to spend it well. Undoubtedly, I can have a good rest. Without exception I can sleep until 12 a.m. if no one disturbed me. It frees myself from one week's fatigue. In the afternoon I usually do some cleaning, do some washing. When all is done, I am so happy from my heart. Sometimes I enjoy a lot from it. Then it's time to watch TV or surf in the net. In fact, I have been planning to jog at dark. However, it is in the air due to my lazyness. As for Sunday, I sometimes go shopping, get together with friends. Anyway, shopping is not my favorite. Really not. I am thinking of what my life will be in the future.

3 comments:

Bill said...

jog at dark。。。。。。。。

Bill said...

feed a duck.

Unknown said...

feed a duck???
puzzled...