Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm blue

Today, I am in low mood without any reason. I don't know the reason. Just annoyed. Maybe I am suffered from Holiday Syndrome. On the first day off, I was relaxed. That day I didn't sleep over like usual. I got up early and did some cleaning. I found when I cleaned the room, I was always happy. I didn't open my cellphone or PC whole day. However, today, I was not. I didn't want to do anything. Having no choice, I listened to music to adjust myself. In fact, I am not used to making myself public. Don't laugh at me. ....... Tomorrow going to enjoy the sunshine ......

4 comments:

Bill said...

you need a family.

Unknown said...

haha in Shenzhen now? What about your new life? Looking forward to your good news. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Clara,

I knew you from LIC where you put a lot of great tips and threads. Thanks!

Oh,I forget to introduce myself... I am Joseph,a colleage student in Changsha City and an English lover.Hope you can give me some advice in English study and other aspects.

Wish you happy everyday!

Unknown said...

Ha,Joseph,
First welcome to my blog. In fact, this is my second English blog. The first one is in LIC. To my sadness, I can't go on there for some reasons. Let it alone. I will start another English trip here. haha another new starting point. Who knows! About English, I am in the same boat with you. Anyway, practice more is very very very important, I think. Yes? Best wishes!