Sunday, August 3, 2008

Poor sanitation

Today I chatted with a friend. When talking about the hot days recently, he said it was necessary to get a house in a northern city. It is unfit for living in Guangzhou gradually. Hehe, for the majority of job chances, more and more people come in flocks. To be true, GZ is an inclusive city. Different kinds of people can make livings here. On the one hand they brought great treasure to it, and on the other hand, also brought some disadvantages. For instance, crime, poor sanitation, etc. We can see the propaganda "creat a national sanitation city" here and there, but it's really not deserve our compliment. It can't compare with Shanghai, Qingdao at all. ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,I read your blogs which has large vocabulary for me and indeed you writes qutie well. Admiring!!!
Could you tell me you are wrting just by your own word voculary or occassinally refering to some kind of dictionary?For Nowadays I am trying to write something in English but it seems so difficult for me to start. Hope you could give me some suggestions.

Unknown said...

Lucy,
Thanks for your visiting and commenting. Of course sometimes I have to refer to the dictionary. It is not difficult to blog in English. You can try it. Practise more, and you will be better and better. Yes?

vlad said...

I also believe there are many graceful sentence in your blog, when accessing into it , I learn a lot, firmly hope you can keep it proceeding ahead in future.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your visit and support,I will go on. lol