Saturday, June 28, 2008

Little Prince

On this rainy day, I didn't go out for the weekend. Just stayed at home and read a book---Little Prince. Yes, I collected before long. The problem is , I read it from the beginning up to now.

It's a French novel. Very famous, even sometimes work as a textbook. Before reading, I am first attracted by the illustration. A boy with blond hair, blue mantle, and a sword. So cool! Absolutely. This book is a fable about life. It gives us some enlightenment. Just some simple languages, but enough to urge us to ponder deeply.
I copy some brilliant words from the Chinese version into my Chinese blog. ( I always think Chinese is easier to show its beauty. lol Who know? After all French version is origin. But I believe the Chinese translation version express what it is properly. ) Wish you like it, too. And benefit from it.

No comments: