Monday, June 23, 2008

Suffering hot days

After many rainy days, we greet the sunny day. Since June, 21, it is so hot these three days in Guangzhou. Today it is about 36 centigrade (the highest). Meantime, I pay more attention to other places, esp. my hometown. It's about 31 centigrade and cloudy in Harbin. In Rizhao, Shandong, only 20 centigrade and gentle rain. To be frank, rainy days and hot days are not my favorites. I am so poor to come to GZ. lol As you know, it is rain season from April to June in Guangzhou. I have no idea whether it is called Meiyu Season, or monsoon season. Following, hot days will last 4-5 months. So painful...... It is such bad weather that I would not like to go out, just stay at home. Is there any good ways to prevent sunstroke?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,it's me ,Mr. David!long time no see!but i am following your track and find this blog!!haha, i'll pay attention to your action,because you are my english teacher in net......you are my idol, take care of your everything,you were attracted

Unknown said...

Er, David, welcome here! And thank s for your visiting and commenting. But I'm sorry, I can't remember who you are. lol Are we familiar?

Bill said...

lol, bad memory.

Unknown said...

Really it is.
lol But now I know who David is.