Monday, September 8, 2008

Autumn Leaves

On the way back from the dinning room, we strolled along the path. The falling leaves remind me of the song Autumn Leaves. Seems that I listened to this song for the first time about more than 1 year ago. That day, I got a PPT, on opening it gentle music flowed out with fantastic pictures, full of the room. Now a pity that I can't find the PPT, I am eager to feel it again.


(by Eva Cassidy)
The falling leaves drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sunburned hand I used to hold
Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all, my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sunburned hand I used to hold
Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all, my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall
P.S: The version of Clay Aiken is another different feeling. So great!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fine......

vlad said...

what a admirably season the Autumn is .I enjoy it .
however, somebody love it, as it is a season of harvesting, the nature endows the season with many things, beautiful and poetic scene, somebody hate it since it is the transition to winter which has the cold trait.

Unknown said...

Yeah, four seasons are always hot topics. They always bring much imagination. Have you ever watched the Opening Ceremony of 2008 Beijing Paralympic Games? One of the shows is about four seasons. Very eyecatching and awesome.

vlad said...

Today is teacher's day. Herein I wish all of the teacher and you Clara as well have a chirrupy day today! Thanks for their hardworks and initiating knowledge to us!

Unknown said...

Hehe, thanks, in fact, it's a usual day, so tired