Friday, September 12, 2008

Mid-autumn Day is around the corner


( lantern riddles )

Mid-autumn Day is on the way. Another Day I will spend without my parents, my sister and my brother. Since I graduated from senior school, almost spend it outside. In fact, in China, Mid-autumn Day is really a traditional Day when all family get together, chat cheerly and enjoy the moon. Of course don't forget those delicious mooncakes. To some extent, it is just like Thanksgiving Day in the USA.

For me, Mid-autumn Day is more different and meaningful. Cos it is also my father's birthday. Far away from home, here, I give my best regards to my dear father: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dad. May you happy, healthy... ^_^

(P.S: The pictures of our office, taken by my colleague)

2 comments:

vlad said...

Happy Moon Festival!

Maybe it is the first time for you to have the day. And then you can have mooncakes and enjoy the moon in the evening.
BTW, best wishes for your father and your family as well

Unknown said...

Thanks, Vlad. Happy Moon Day to you. hehe I will enjoy the moon on Baiyun Mountain with my good friend. So great. Expecting...