Wednesday, July 2, 2008

DH

Soon I will finish Desperate Housewives. So long way it is. Almost two and a half months. The play began with Mary Alice's suicide. Then she acted as a watcher, told us all the stories happened in the Wisteria Lane and people in the neighborhood. It went on mainly around 5 housewives: Susan, Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle and Edie. They are all characteristic. Among them Susan was just like a silly sister. I like her best. She was a writer for children. She always made a fool of herself. I always giggle for her carelessness. What I admire most is the relationship between Susan and her daughter Julie. Really just like friends. Close friends. I am surprised at American girls maturity. In addition, I am caring about Susan's love story. I am for Mike. He is virile. Giggle. But seems that some of them treat love casually. ........ So much for today. Later I will go on the rest.

2 comments:

Bill said...

I've also watched it. It is really wonderful.

Unknown said...

lol absolutely.
Esp. Mary Alice's comments.
I am attracted by language charming.