Thursday, July 3, 2008

French study

For a few months, I left French study behind. Forget much. Forgetness is really the big enemy of study. Just now I read several sentences, which went against my mind. Gosh. If this condition goes on, I can imagine what will be. I said to myself that I must pull up my socks. Cos of what happened in Paris during torch relay and attitude to Dalai, I had a bad impression on President Sarkozy and France now. Since he came into power, he was not friendly to Chinese. However, language is just language, it can't be connected to politics. Right?
Today, I reviewed some basic expressions. For example, Qui est-ce? Est-ce que c'est Fanny? Que fait-il? Ou habite-t-il? Qu'est-ce que c'est? Quelle est sa couleur? etc.

2 comments:

Bill said...

One more language, one more window to outside. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Bill,
Thanks for your couragement.
lol Happy weekend.