Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rhythm of the Rain

Raining, it is! Almost lasts one month or so. Sometimes pouring rain, sometimes gentle rain. When raining, what's your feeling? Humid, relaxed, or sad? Today, raining outside, listening to the old and classic English song ---Rhythm of the Rain, it is sentimental. Seems that it's easy to remind you of some bygone days. The hero recalled his lover and the past during the falling rain. Maybe rain always stirs our memory, esp. those melancholy. It's hard to tell whether it is rain drop or tears running on his face. He can't forget the girl who has left him. It is an extravagant hope to regain the girl. He hoped that the falling rain can give ear to his love and his calling, but it is vain. It doesn't help. Let bygones be bygones. Let it be momery.

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again
...
...
Rain, won't you tell her that I love her so
Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow
Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow

...

No comments: