Wednesday, July 30, 2008

About me

This is Clara. I seldom introduce myself formally except those resumes. I have no idea how to describe or estimate myself. Just a simple person, nothing more. Clara, this is a coinage name, from the similar pronunciation of " clever ". Others always don't know how to read it properly. They always mistake it as KOALA. Thus, I got a nickname koala ( in Chinese Kao3 la1) . Gosh. To be frank, I like this cute name.

Now I am 30. So terrible. I always sigh for the flying time. And always regret for what I did wrong, for what I miss, for many others. All the way I want to be a girl with strong will. But now I don't want to kill time any more. Hehe. Definitely.

I like reading, collecting stamps, surfing on the net, climbing hills and travelling. Although I stepped few places of interest, I have the wish going more sights in my life. I would like to communicate with others, exchange ideas, broaden eyes. No more to tell, dig more from my blog yourself. hahahah

1 comment:

Bill said...

kao3 la1, my favorite.