Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quality & Service

There is something wrong with my PC so that I didn't blog last night. It's the 2nd time that I have to phone Dell Customer Service ( 800-858-0950 ) for help. Last time I couldn't link to the internet. This time, what's worse, it's even power off. It can't work at all. So gloomy I am. Nevertheless, they are kind and patient to solve the problem. I should say their attitude is top and perfect. Wish the products are as good as the service. ^_^
Facing the fierce competition, every enterprise will try every means. Advertising campaigns, sales strategies, etc. They will do whatever they can do so as to stand out in a world full of competition. Without any doubt, besides what mentioned above, quality and service are two important cards. They directly play a decisive role in the success of sale. If quality is premise, service is guarantee. They both make a difference. Someone thinks service itself is a commodity. What do you think?

3 comments:

Bill said...

The problem with your PC solved?

Unknown said...

This afternoon they will come to fix it up. Your PC works well all the way?

Unknown said...

Er, the mainboard of my PC was changed, now it works.