Saturday, July 19, 2008

When at the crossroad

In the life, we always have chances that we must make choices. Sometimes we can have a few ideas, but most of time we have only one answer. It's really a dilemma. Where to go on earth? Whether your decision is right or not plays an important role to the later development. During these years, I missed much, and made some improper choices. Sometimes I asked myself if only I had another chance, what shall I do? In fact, "choose", it is a problem itself, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A chinese writer said: life road is very long, but there are only a few crucial moments.
I don't know if I translate properly or not.
it is an apothegm make me feel fear that I made wrong choice at those crucial moments.

Unknown said...

Yeah, It really is reasonable. Try to make a right choice. haha