Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday again!

Friday again! It's an expecting day from Monday, lol. It means I can relax myself at once. As usual, I spend this day without any surprise or any difference. After work, I made up my mind to walk home. Enjoying the long lost sunshine, I was thinking of some private things. All the way, no many passerby, no many cars, it's good for self-communion. It took almost one hour to cook simply. To be frank, I dislike cooking. Cooking is so trouble instead of pleasant, I think. lol So I would like to find a Mr. Right who is good at cooking. Giggling. Maybe too tired, I fell into a state of half-awake when TV was on. Thanks to a call from young boy, I didn't miss today's blog. You know, I made a plan to blog every day, if I can.

2 comments:

Bill said...

It is shame to tell you that I am good at cooking.

What a coincidence.

Unknown said...

giggling......